Thursday, February 9, 2012

Something I've Realized

I've noticed that I can come up with some amazing game ideas and quickly prototype them. I'm also pretty happy with my skills as an artist and a programmer. The two things that seem to hold me back on all of my projects though, are user interface and music / sound effects. If I were to ever join a team or work with people I would for sure need those spots covered. It's not that I can't do it on my own. I just feel like they're both long processes that drag on forever. That's the main reason it's taking me forever to finish Sneak Thief. I don't want to release a half-assed game. I think it's time to expand and find people to work with!

Anyways, more updates shortly. I've started a new project and will be posting that plus the main Sneak Thief demo later.

No comments:

Post a Comment